NEET Counselling 2017 Results : The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification about the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017. The candidates who are Interested can apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
NEET Counselling 2017 : All India Medical Online Counselling Registration: Schedule Registration, Choice Filling (From 5th ) and Indicative Seat: July 3 to July 11 (will be open up to July 11, 05:00 PM) Choice filling and Locking: July 12(up to July 12, 05:00 PM) Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1: July 13 to July 14 Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round:July 16 to July 22 (up to July 22, 05:00 PM) Exercising of Choices and Locking (Round 2) and New Registration: August 1 to August 4 (will be open up to August 4, 05:00 PM) Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2: August 5 to August 7 Round 2 Result publication: August 8 Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2: August 9 to August 16 (up to August 17, 05:00 PM) Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota: August 16 (After 05:00 PM) MBBS/BDS first year session in these medical and dental colleges will be commenced from August 4.
NEET 2017 Results at www.cbseneet.nic.in
- NEET 2017 Results at www.cbseneet.nic.in
- ABOUT: CBSE NEET 2017
- NEET Counselling Schedule
- Eligibility Criteria for Applying for NEET 2017
- NEET 2017: More Details
- NEET 2017 Exam Pattern
- How to Apply for CBSE NEET 2017
- NEET 2017 Admit Card
- NEET 2017 Answer Key
- NEET 2017 Cut off:
- NEET 2017 Application Form
- NEET 2017 Counselling
- NEET 2017 Result
- NEET 2017 Important Dates:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted to get the Admission for MBBS and BDS streams in different colleges. As per the Order from the Supreme Court, Now the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) in two phases. So-called Phase 1 and Phase 2. In earlier Times NEET was popularly known as the AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test) Exam.
What is the process of online allotment?
Online allotment process of all India seat quota seats will be done based on this:
Main Counseling Registration
Exercising of Choices, indicative seats and Locking of choices
Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1 (this is computer software process conducted by identified agency for MCC)
Round 1 Result Publication
Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round
Publication of net vacant seats
Fresh Choice and registration Submission by eligible candidates for round 2
Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2
Round 2 Result Publication
Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against Round 2
END of 15 % All India Counselling and reverting of Non Joined , Not Alloted seats to state quota
|Examination Name||NEET Exam Date||NEET Exam Time|
|Phase 1||May 1, 2017||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
ABOUT: CBSE NEET 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Conducted the First Phase of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) on 1st May 2017. And the Second Phase will be conducted on 24th July 2017. Each year the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the Exam to give admission for the students in different colleges. Each year a huge number of Candidates attend the Exam and score good marks to get the admission in government medical and dental colleges of India. The combined result for both the phases will be declared on August 17, 2017. So the candidates need to wait for some time to get the Result of the Test.
NEET Counselling Schedule
The counselling schedule of NEET for 15% All India Quota is given below:
|Main Counseling Registration||3rd July to 11th July 2017 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Choice Filling & Indicative Seat||5th July 2017|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking||12th July 2017 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Process of Seat Allotment (Round 1)||13th July to 14th July 2017|
|Result Declaration (Round 1)||15th July 2017|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round||16th July to 22nd|
July 2017 (up to 05:00 PM)
|Exercising of Choices and Locking(Round 2)||1st August to 4th|
August 2017 (up to 05:00 PM)
|Process of Seat Allotment (Round 2)||5th August to 7th August 2017|
|Result Declaration (Round 2)||8th August 2017|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||9th August to 16th August 2017 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State|
|16th August 2017 (After 5:00 PM)|
Eligibility Criteria for Applying for NEET 2017
- Candidate need to have appeared or will be showing up in 2017 for class 10 +2 or equal exam. The candidate has to appear as well as qualify the class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology (PCB) Mathematics or other optional subject with English at a level not much less than the core course for English as recommended by the National Council of Educational Research and also Training (NCERT).
- Applicants have passed the B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University with not much less than two of the topics Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Taxonomy, Zoology)/ Bio-technology and even more that they have actually passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, as well as English.
NEET 2017 Counselling Procedure
Step 1: Registration
Eligible candidates will have to register themselves to take part in the All India Quota counselling. Candidates can register themselves through the link provided on this page.
- Click on the link provided on the page to access the counselling portal (Link will be updated as soon as it is released)
- New users will have to register themselves by entering their roll number, application number, candidate’s name, date of birth as per given on his/her NEET admit card details.
- Password has to be set and remembered by the candidate
- Candidates will be shown his/her details as submitted to CBSE. Change in name, gender and date of birth is not allowed. Candidates will be required to enter their parent’s name. After choosing a security question, candidates can enter their chosen password. Mailing address has to be updated.
- After submission, a registration slip will be generated which has to be printed out.
- After registration, candidates can submit choices, modify, delete and change order as many times as required during the Registration and Choice filling period.
- Candidates can select and confirm their choices
- Filled choices can be swapped to change positions too by interchanging.
- After locking their choices, no more choice submission will be possible to the candidate.
- Candidates can take a printout of locked choices, which includes locking date and time, IP address of computer and system generated the unique number.
- Candidate should secure at least 50% marks in PCB or 45% (General PH) or 40% (SC/ ST/ OBC).
|NEET 2017 Query||Official Clarification|
|NEET Phase-I Exam Date||On May 1, 2017|
|NEET Phase-II Exam Date||July 24, 2017|
|What do you mean by NEET Phase-I||As per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court, AIPMT-2017 will be known as NEET Phase I|
|Who can appear in AIPMT-2017/NEET Phase-I on May 1, 2017||Only the candidates who have applied for AIPMT-2017 can appear in AIPMT 2017/NEET Phase-I|
|Who can appear in NEET Phase-II on July 24, 2017||Only the candidates who have not applied for AIPMT-2017 can appear in NEET Phase-II|
|Can a candidate registered in AIPMT – 2017 /NEET-Phase-I will be allowed to appear in NEET Phase- II?||No|
|Can a candidate remain absent in AIPMT- 2017/NEET-Phase-I be allowed to appear in NEET Phase-II||No|
|Can a candidate be allowed to appear in both NEET Phase I and NEET Phase- II||No|
Applicant must be at least 17 years old as on December 31, 2017. The age limit is 25 years for general and 30 years for SC / ST / OBC category candidates
Candidate must born on or between:
- (a) 01/01/87 to 01/01/2000 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
- (b) 01/01/92 to 01/01/2000 (Other Category)
Nationality: Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are Eligible for appearing in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)
NEET 2017: More Details
Name of the Examination: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
Conducting Body: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Commonly Known as: NEET
Exam Category: Undergraduate
Exam Level: National
- Phase 1: May 1st 2017
- Phase 2: July 24th 2017
Result Date: The combined result for both the phases will be declared on August 17, 2017
NEET is conducted for: To get admission for MBBS and BDS seats in government medical and dental colleges of India.
Mode of Exam: NEET 2017 will be conducted in a pen and paper based mode at various designated centres across India.
Official website: www.cbseneet.nic.in
For more details: Call at 011-40360360
Mode Of Application: Online ( no other mode of Application)
Application Fee: Pay an application fee for NEET 2017 through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Bank Challan.
NEET 2017 Counselling: Between August 18 to September 30
Postal Address: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Shiksha Kendra, 2 – Community Centre, Preet Vihar,Delhi-110092
NEET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in pen and paper based mode at various designated centres across the country
- The duration of the Exam will be 3 hours
- The language will be in English and Hindi
- The type of the Question will be Multiple choice questions with single answer correct
- There will be total 180 questions
- For each correct answer it gets +4
- There is negative mark of -1 for each wrong answer
- The question paper for the examination will be based on a common syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India.
|Exam Pattern||Detail of NEET 2017 exam|
|Exam Date & Time||Phase 1: May 1, 2017 Phase 2: July 24, 2017|
Time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper Based|
|Language of Paper||English or Hindi|
|Types of questions||Multiple choice questions with single answer correct|
|Number of Questions||180|
Distribution of Questions
Total – 180 Questions
|Syllabus||The question paper for the examination will be based on a common syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India|
The question will be from:
- Physics – 45
- Chemistry – 45
- Zoology – 45
- Botany – 45
How to Apply for CBSE NEET 2017
As the CBSE NEET Phase 1 exam is over the candidates who are interested can apply for the Phase 2 exam which will be conducted on July 24th 2016. And the online registrations of NEET 2017 Phase 2 will begin, tentatively, in the month of May 2017.
The candidates can only apply through Online Mode. there is no other mode to apply for the exam. There are only few steps to apply for the Exam.
- Visit the Official Website
- Read all the eligibility criteria carefully before filling up the application form.
- Fill up the form in the Prescribed format and obtain the registration number.
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your Signature
- Pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Bank Challan.
- Submit the form before the Last date
NEET 2017 Admit Card
The candidates who have applied for the NEET 2017 need to visit the Official Website to get the NEET 2017 Admit Card for the Exam. The admit card of Phase 1 of NEET 2017 has been released on April 7, 2017. The admit card of Phase 2 of NEET 2017, scheduled to be conducted on July 24, 2017, will be released, tentatively, in the month of July 2017.
The candidates can download the Admit Card using the exam registration number and date of birth. The Information like name, roll number, category, photograph, details of exam centre, exam date and time will be given in the Admit Card. The candidates need to read all the notifications given in the Admit Card before going for the Exam.
The candidates are requested to carry the Admit Card along with an ID proof to the Examination hall. Without the Admit card, No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017.
NEET 2017 Answer Key
Various mentoring institutes like Allen, Aakash, Job Place, Bansal etc launch the solution secret of NEET 2017 after the conclusion of exam on May 1. With the assistance of solution tricks, prospects can check and approximate their probable rating in NEET 2016 on the basis of significant feedbacks.
The exam carrying out authority, CBSE, will also release the official solution secret of NEET 2017 before the affirmation of the result. This should be kept in mind that before publication of NEET 2017 answer key, CBSE will certainly likewise publish the replica of NEET 2017 OMR Answer Sheet of candidates. Therefore, candidates are recommended to download their OMR Answer Sheet so that they could match their solutions with NEET Answer Key 2017.
In case of any discrepancy/doubt is discovered in the main response key, prospects can test it in a suggested format within the offered days. Prospects will also need to send the requisite application cost for filing the challenge. The fee will be reimbursed to prospects if examination authority finds obstacle stands as well as real.
NEET 2017 Cut off:
The cut off score of NEET 2016 will certainly depend upon different elements such as problem level if exam, accessibility of seats, number of candidates and so on. Based on the cut off score, CBSE will prepare the quality list for all the qualified prospects. On the basis of NEET 2017 Cut off Marks, the guidance for 15% All India Allocation seats will certainly be done.
|Category||Marks range||Qualifying Criteria||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||589-089||45th Percentile||432|
|OBC & PH||491-081||40th Percentile||606|
|SC & PH||303-081||40th Percentile||173|
|ST & PH||297-081||40th Percentile||62|
NEET 2017 Application Form
The on the internet enrollments of NEET 2017 Phase 2 will certainly begin, tentatively, in the month of May, 2016. Candidates can load the application form of NEET 2017 in online mode as no other mode will certainly be approved. Candidates are encouraged to read the qualification requirements meticulously before filling out the application.
The on the internet enrollment of NEET 2017 will certainly be separated right into 3 straightforward actions. The first stage is the registration where candidates can complete the on the internet application and get the enrollment number. The 2nd stage will be to publish the photograph and signature in JPEG style, whereas, the last and last step will certainly be the settlement procedure. Prospects will need to pay an application charge for NEET 2017 via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Bank Challan.
NEET 2017 Counselling
The Medical Therapy Board (MCC), Directorate General of Wellness Services (DGHS) will certainly perform NEET 2017 coaching for quantity of MBBS as well as BDS seats under 15% All India Quota. The online counselling of NEET 2016 will certainly be conducted from August 18 to September 30, 2016 in 2 rounds.
NEET 2017 Result
The NEET 2017 result will be announcing on 17th August 2016. The board will release the Combined Result. The result will be declared for those candidates only who will secure the qualifying marks in the entrance exam. The qualifying mark is
For General: 50%
For SC/ST/OBC categories: 40%
For other like: locomotory disability of lower limbs, minimum of 45% marks
For Gen-PH: 40%
For SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required to qualify the NEET 2017 exam.
NEET 2017 Important Dates:
The application procedure of NEET 2017 will certainly begin tentatively in the month of May, 2016. Candidates can check below for the important dates of NEET 2017:
|NEET 2017 Phase 1 (AIPMT)||May 1|
|NEET 2016 Phase 2||July 24|
|NEET 2016 Result||August 17|
|NEET 2016 Counselling||Between August 18 to September 30|
|Academic session 2016-17||October 1, 2016 (Tentative)|
Enter Your E-Mail For Free Jobs Alerts Right in Your InBox
After this, You will Not Miss any GOVT/Pvt Vacancy