Gujarat University Merit list 2017 gujaratuniversity.ac.in : Gujarat University announced the provisional merit list for admissions to BCom courseson the university website late on Tuesday. A total of 40,504 students have registered for admission to BCom courses. Out of this, 39,098 applicants figure in the merit list.
Gujarat University Merit List 2017 BSC Part 1st candidates can go online and visit the website, Gujaratuniversity.ac.in to check the merit list. Recently on 3rd June, the Gujarat University has opened the provisional merit list while the final merit list is going to be declared today.
gujaratuniversity.ac.in Gujarat University Merit list BSC Admission List 2017
- Name of the Authority:- Gujarat University
- Name of the Examination:- BSC Admission Merit List 2017
- Date of BSC Merit List Declaration:- 8th June 2017
- Category:- Result
- State:- Today
- Official Website:- gujaratuniversity.ac.in
Gujarat University Merit list 2017
- gujarat university admission 2017
- gujarat university bsc admission 2017
- gujarat university bsc merit list 2017
- gujarat university bcom admission 2017
- bsc admission 2017 gujarat
- gujarat university external examination
- gujarat university admission form
- gujarat university admission 2017-18
Gujarat University is going to declare final merit list for B.Sc. admissions today i.e; 7th June 2017 at 8 PM. Candidates who had applied for the B.Sc course can check the merit list. Earlier, the university released the provisional merit list for admissions on 3rd June 2017 after which the students were advised to check their marks, merit number etc. as mentioned in the provisional merit details. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the students in the theory subjects in the qualifying examination
- Click on Gujarat University BSC Merit List 2017.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The merit list will appear on the screen.
- Check the list.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Students who find discrepancies in their applications can approach the admission committee officials till Thursday afternoon and get the errors corrected.
The committee will declare the final merit list later in the day. The process of choice filling and allotment of seats will be done after that.
Enter Your E-Mail For Free Jobs Alerts Right in Your InBox
After this, You will Not Miss any GOVT/Pvt Vacancy