Gujarat Police Bharti 2017 Police Recruitment ojas.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017, Gujarat Police Inspector Bharti 2018: – Recently, Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Police Inspector (Unarmed) in Gujarat Police Department. There are Total 115 post of Police Inspector. More information regarding GPSC Recruitment details is given below in this page.
Gujarat Police Bharti 2017 ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Police Bharti 2017 ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- GPSC Recruitment for Apply Online 2481 Police Inspector (Unarmed), Medical Officer, Asst. Engineer & Various Other Posts 2017
- Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Police Department has been inviting the candidates who have a dream to get a job in the Police Department than they can apply for the recruitment. Candidate can apply for the application form of recruitment only on their official website. There are so many vacancies in the Gujarat Police Department for the post of constable.
GPSC Recruitment for Apply Online 2481 Police Inspector (Unarmed), Medical Officer, Asst. Engineer & Various Other Posts 2017
There are large no. of candidates who apply for this post but eligible candidates can get the job. The application form are out now. Job seekers can also fill the application form for the post of Constable in the Gujarat Police. Candidates can visit the official website of the recruitment department to fill the application form. Interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017
The candidates are selected for various posts on the basis of written exams, on the basis of physical standards & medical tests. Finally comes the interview. The Gujarat govt. Has provided now 33% reservation to women in police force.
Gujarat Police constable recruitment 2017 gujarat police bharti 2017-18 date
Name of post: constable
Online registration can be done & forms are available from official website.
Constable Eligibility criteria
*1) age : for men: 18 yrs. To 25 yrs. police bharti 2017-18 gujrat
for women: 22 yrs. Earlier it was 28 yrs.
*2) physical ability : gujarat police bharti board website
Height : for men : 165 cms ( gen/ obc ) ; for sc/st : 160 cm
for women: 155 cms for general & for st candidates 150 cm.
Chest: male (general/obc) : 80 cm for sc/ st : 76.2
female (general/obc) : 85 cm for sc/st : 81.5
For men & women both: various parameters comprises of long jump, running, short put etc.
Educational qualification: 12th passed from recognized board.
|Official Notification:- Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2017 gujarat police bharti 2018|
|Name of Department:- Gujarat Police Department gujarat police constable bharti 2017-18|
|Vacancy Name:- Constable and Jail Sipahi Posts|
|Total Vacancy:- 17532 Posts|
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
- Total Vacancies – 17532 police bharti 2017-18 online form
- Unarmed police constable lokrakshak – 11300
- Armed police constable lokrakshak – 1700
- SRP constable – 3780
- Jail sipahi – 752
Age limit – 18-33 years (born between 01/08/1983 to 30/07/1998).
Educational qualification – Class 12th or equivalent examination pass.
Selection process – Written exam, Physical efficiency test, Physical standards test.
Application fee – Rs 100 for general category candidates.
How to apply / Instructions to apply – Candidates can apply online for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016-17, 17532 Constable and Jail Sipahi Vacancy, at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Gujarat OJAS Bharti 2017, Gujarat Police Vacancy 2017, Gujarat Constable Vacancy 2017, Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017,
How to apply Ojas Gujarat Police bharti 2017
The candidates who are all seeking for a job must follow the site. When comes to apply for the job, the candidates will start to struggle for upcoming gujarat police bharti 2017-18 applying without knowing any proper steps and instructions. To those candidates, here you can check out the below steps to apply for the job recruitment. Let’s follow the below given steps to apply for the jobs.
- gujarat police bharti 2017 date Visit ojas.gujarat.gov.in and navigate to apply online link.
- On apply online page, there is a table with application form links of all ongoing recruitment. Click on “Apply Now” button against Lokrakshak (Constable), SRP Constable and Prison Guards in Police force recruitment.
- Enter personal details, educational qualification, NCC / RSU details, additional qualification (graduate degree), additional qualification (post graduate degree) details. Read agreement, and if agreeing, click on “YES”.
- Application number will be generated. Note down application number and use it to upload Photograph and Signature of less than 15 kb size.
- Confirm application. After confirming, changes cannot be made to Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016-17 application form.
- Thereafter, confirmation number of 8 digits is generated. Use it to download, save and print application form and pay fees if applicable.
Apply Online : Click Here
Physical Requirements :
The physical requirements for the men candidates is 170 cm height and chest size is 85 cm. and for the women candidates the height is 157 cm.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Written Test, Physical Standards test, Medical tests, Personal Interview. Candidates must have knowledge of current affairs, English & Gujarati languages, general awareness etc. Any candidate failed in any one of the above tests, he would be disqualified.
4. SP & ACP Post
- The minimum age for applying for the vacant is 21 years.The maximum age for applying for the vacant posts is 30 years.
- Candidate must clear his graduation from any recognized university or institute.
Physical Requirements :
The physical requirements for the men candidates is that the height will be 168 cm and chest size is 85 cm. and for the women candidates the height will be 155 cm.
Selection Process :
There will be preliminary and main examination which will be conducted by the board which is based on general awareness of geographical/ physical, social, economic, ecological boundaries of Gujarat.
5.Home Guard Post
- The minimum age for applying for the vacant is 18 years.The maximum age for applying for the vacant posts is 50 years.
- Candidate should have completed their 10th or 12th standard or their equivalent class from a recognized Board of Education..
Enter Your E-Mail For Free Jobs Alerts Right in Your InBox
After this, You will Not Miss any GOVT/Pvt Vacancy